Friday, May 23, 2008

Scary... Halloween

Here are a few gems that Karen found in her pictures.
This was our halloween prep at the old house.
The good ole days...

Marie, I'm not sure what you were for halloween this year. :)


I was a vampire.
Don't you love the fake widow's peak?
Did I cut my own hair???
Look at those unshapely brows!
I look like a geisha gone wrong.


Here's Jennie making me into a vampire.
I remember loving vampires at that age.


Here's little Jonathan as an GI-JO.
I guess he's being a tiger here.
Mitzie and I are in the background.
Do you remember the basement and the laundry room?
Brings back lots of memories...
See the spotted cape?
I remember wearing that around the house. ;)


Jon and Heb.
Heb is a skeleton.
Karate Kid must have been the inspiration.
Too bad we didn't have the skeleton jumpsuit.


Heb in the laundry room again.
Remember the yellow cabinets?
And the piles and piles of clothes everywhere...

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh, this is great! These pics are priceless gems! Was the bathroom in the pics Mom & Dad's bathroom? I vaguely remember the wallpaper. Wow! Seeing us so little and dressed up for Halloween really made me laugh. I have no idea what I was trying to be for Halloween! Mary, you on the other hand, look adorable. : ) Seeing John and Mitzie at the house reminds me of eating Campbell's soup, sledding down the hill, and John being restricted from eating sugar so that he wouldn't get hyper. Lol! Oh, good memories!

What a laugh!

bmwhee said...

The bathroom was downstairs. Remember, it had the wallpaper and then Uncle Ron put up that fiberglass sheeting. I now remember how hyper Jon was as a kid. That makes me laugh.